Terms & Conditions
- Application of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Prices and Discounts
- Payment Conditions
- Availability of products
- Forwarding – Delivery – Delivery Charges
- Returns or Cancellations
- Publicity and Display goods
- Liability limits
- Ownership of Property
- Sale Cancellation
- Late penalties
- In the event of default
- Applicable law – Attribution of jurisdiction
- Conditions permitting eligible for payment without taxes/Vat
Application of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale
- The general terms and conditions of sale outlined below (hereafter known as "General Conditions"), govern the contractual relationship between any user of the The Tic Shop website and VertixOn Group, with the headquarters situated at Calle Pico Alcazaba, Urbanización Benatalaya Bloque 10, 29688 Marbella, Spain, registered on the Register of Companies and Commerce of Huelva under the number Y 043 278 8B . These general terms and conditions are the only ones applicable and replace all other conditions, except in the case of express written consent. THE TIC SHOP may be occasionally obliged to modify certain provisions of its general conditions. Therefore, it is necessary to re-read the terms and conditions before each purchase on the The Tic Shop site. We consider that by confirming your order, you have read and accepted our general conditions of sale without reserve.
All orders placed by the customer imply the full acceptance of the present general conditions of sale. Any clause accompanying a customers order, or any other document which is in opposition to, or which adds a new element to the present general conditions (such as the general conditions of purchase by the customer), will not be accepted by THE TIC SHOP.
Prices and Discounts
- The products sold by THE TIC SHOP are billed in Euros or in local currency and without tax (under the condition that you provide us with a conforming intercommunity VAT number explained on 18 of this document), at the price quoted on the day of the registration of the order by THE TIC SHOP. The total price quoted includes delivery charges, under the condition that the delivery is not prolonged by the Client. THE TIC SHOP reserves the right to modify its price at any time and in compliance with current laws. For the European Union, prices shall appear in Euros on the Site as well as in the currency of the destination country. In certain cases, products supplied in a currency other than the Euro, and with a trading variation superior to 3%, may have that variation reflected on the date of invoicing. After acceptance of THE TIC SHOP’s present general conditions of sale, and acceptance as evidenced by voluntarily ticking the box attesting to the fact that the Client has read and approves of the said conditions, all THE TIC SHOP clients can benefit from discounts, with the discount rate varying in relation to the product ordered.
- Except in special conditions requiring a special agreement, THE TIC SHOPs payment conditions are as follows:
a) Order payment by bank card ( American Express, Mastercard, Visa) throught Paypal system
b) Order payment by wire transfer
c) Payment should be made 30 days after the invoice date and is subject to conditions and priliminary agreement from the accounts services.
Any of these payment options must first be authorised by THE TIC SHOPs financial department.
Availability of products
- Our products are offered while supplies last. The information on the availability of products comes directly from our suppliers and is provided to you at the moment an order is put through. We cannot be held responsible for any error or exceptional modification. In the event that a product is not available after you have placed an order, we will inform you by email as quickly as possible so that you may cancel your order is said order is over 15 business days late.
Forwarding – Delivery – Delivery Charges
- THE TIC SHOP decides on the mode of delivery except where if specially indicated by the client. The risks associated with delivery are the responsibility of the client. For any order less than 150 € (£100 for UK), the invoice will be billed for an administration fee of de 10 € (£7 for UK). The client can request an EXPRESS delivery (an order forwarded before 12 pm will be delivered in 24/48 hours). Chemical products are an exception to the EXPRESS delivery option. These options apply to the UE Country Members only. Our specialist 2-man transporter will contact you within 48 hours of THE TIC SHOP dispatching your order to them to arrange a suitable time and date (between Monday and Friday). Delivery usually takes 3-5 working days following the confirmation of your order. Delivery may take longer for areas that are not easily accessible. The Client must, as of reception, inspect the parcels within the legal timeframe. Please note, conditions such as "acceptance conditional upon verification" or "acceptance conditional upon opening of wrapping” have no legal value with insurers or with transporters. It is the Client’s responsibility to provide proof of missing or broken articles. THE TIC SHOP will strive to respect the stated delivery times, but cannot be held liable for interest and damages because of late delivery and cannot accept the cancellation of an order on that basis. An order made for articles not in stock may be the object of a longer period of delay or a cancellation.
- If the products received do not conform to the invoice, the Client must advise THE TIC SHOP immediately, or at the latest three days beginning with the date the order was received. A copy of the invoice must be attached to the Client’s claim. Any claim based on the quality of a product must be accompanied by a specimen of said product containing the flaw as well as a sample still in its original packaging with the appropriate reference numbers for identification. No claims will be processed that do not adhere to the above conditions.
Returns or Cancellations
- The purchaser has 7 (seven) working days after the day the goods are received, to inform us about their decision to cancel, by e-mail or fax. All virtual products (licenses, software...) can't be return and the purchaser won't be refunded, due to Manufacturers restrictions. The goods must be returned in perfect condition, carefully packaged in their original state, with all of their accessories (e.g. Phones, cables, user guides, etc.) and without any modifications to their reference and serial numbers. They must have their labels intact, along with any stamps or marks required for resale. Products must be returned to the After-Sales Services returns centre in THE TIC SHOP: Calle Pico Alcazaba, Urbanización Benatalaya Bloque 10, 29688 Marbella, Spain. Products must also be accompanied by a returns coupon and be sent by registered delivery (e.g. transporter), regardless of whether they are the subject of a refund or a return to the After-Sales Service. If a product is returned without prior written authorization from THE TIC SHOP, it will be automatically sent back to the Client at their expense. The purchaser will be reimbursed as soon as possible by bank transfer, within a maximum period of 7 (seven) days after the reception of the goods, with the total amount paid less the shipping costs and payment gateway fees, if that will be the case.
- Products sold by THE TIC SHOP benefit from a guarantee of conformity for one year as of the date of delivery for the goods sold. (Community directive n°99/44/EC dated May 25, 1999, relative to certain aspects of sales and guarantees for consumed goods) Return costs incurred during transit are to be covered by the customer. The costs arising due to the return of the goods will be refunded if the guarantee of conformity is applicable to the returned goods. The product should be returned by the national postal service. No parcel should be sent to the THE TIC SHOP head office. When your product is returned, THE TIC SHOP will take care of ensuring that it is repaired or replaced. Any returned product must be accompanied by a copy of your invoice, the guarantee certificate (in the box) and a returns coupon. The guarantee does not apply when malfunctioning results from damage caused by exterior elements, accidents (notably electrical, physical damage, misuse etc.) any actions that are against the advice and instructions given in the product manual. The guarantee conditions also exclude all products that have been modified or repaired by the customer or a non-authorised repair centre. In case where the warranty is not applicable for the reparation, the manufacturer will quote a price for repair. For any information concerning the After Sales Service, our services are available from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm: see our Contacts page.
The guarantee for products sold by THE TIC SHOP does not cover:
- the replacement of consumables (batteries, lights, fuses, aerials, headphones, microphones, recording heads or playing heading ...)
- the irregular usage or non-conforming usage of products. Please consult the instruction manual delivered with your product.
- malfunctioning due to usage with accessories (power cables etc)
- malfunctioning due to repairs effected by non-authorized personnel
- malfunctioning due to external causes
- malfunctioning due to non-conforming usage of the product (professional usage, collective usage etc)
Publicity and Display goods
- Promotional and display material (catalogues, posters, etc.) may be given to customers for use by their company, and may only be used at the addresses authorised by THE TIC SHOP for the sale of its products. The customer must not consider themselves as THE TIC SHOPs agent, as this would imply that they are acting on behalf of, or under the authorisation of THE TIC SHOPs management team. The terms " THE TIC SHOP agent", " THE TIC SHOP dealer" or " THE TIC SHOP shop" must be used in such a way that a third party will not be led to believe that THE TIC SHOP has an interest or a responsibility in the management of the customers business. The brand " THE TIC SHOP " or "TheTicShop.com" cannot be used without prior written authorisation from VertixOn Group. Customers who wish to advertise must consult the concerned THE TIC SHOP department beforehand to receive their approval.
- Trademarks distributed by THE TIC SHOP are protected by current laws and international conventions. As a consequence, neither Clients nor third parties can use trademarks without the express written consent of the trademark holder. It is understood and agreed that the acceptance of the present General Conditions is not in any way such an authorisation.
- To cover the risk of loss, of theft or other damages in transport that some of the products may be subject to, each party shall make provisions to cover such losses with its own insurance company.
- No liability will be accepted for loss or damages, direct or indirect, whatever the cause. In no case will the Client, for any reason, withhold funds from an invoice for an incomplete delivery or for defective goods.
Ownership of Property
- THE TIC SHOP remains the owner of the merchandise delivered until the payment is made in full. A promise of payment is not considered full payment until said payment has actually been processed. Any damage caused while in the possession of the client, should said client not have paid in full, is his responsibility. Should the Client deliver merchandise to a third party that has not been paid for, he is advised to immediately inform THE TIC SHOP.
- In the case of non-payment of a delivery after the deadline, the sale shall be considered void 8 (eight) days after notification by registered letter with proof of reception. THE TIC SHOP will claim the concerned merchandise without delay, with all associated fees and risks being the responsibility of the Client. Returning said merchandise does not negate the possibility of interest and damages.
- In accordance with current law, any sums paid after the due date of the invoice as per article 3 of the present document, will be subject to late fees. These fees will be calculated at one and a half times the bank rate and will be applied retroactively to the date of delivery of the products.
In the event of default
- Should payment not have been made in full as of the stated deadline, all outstanding sums, regardless of deadline, will be requested immediately.
Applicable law – Attribution of jurisdiction
- In the event of a failure to amicably resolve payment, all litigation involving THE TIC SHOP and its Clients will be settled exclusively in the Courts of Huelva with the applicable law being Spanish law. Certain products sold fall under the domain of strategic merchandise and cannot be exported without express written consent from THE TIC SHOP.
Conditions permitting eligible for payment without taxes/Vat
- If your company is established in an EU country and if you provide a valid intra-Community VAT number issued by the EU country where your company is established, the The Tic Shop will not charge VAT on the total of your order. This intra-Community VAT number valid shall be issued by the competent tax authorities and should take notice and accept the conditions shown here below:- Declares and warrants that the intra-Community VAT number that provides the The Tic Shop corresponds to your company and that it is established in an EU country; - Represent and warrant that all the transactions made on your account will be carried out by your company with the intra-Community VAT number you provided to The Tic Shop; - Represent and warrant that the intra-Community VAT number, as well as all the other information you have provided to date is correct and accurate and that you will inform us of any change or update this information; - The Thic Shop reserves the right to request additional information and to request confirmation of the validity of the information regarding your account (and also intra-Community VAT number) in agreement with the competent authorities and how the law authorizes. Shall allow the The Tic Shop to gather and obtain this information from the competent authorities. I.e. should accept to forward to The Tic Shop all the information about your account since the first demand of The Tic Shop; - The Tic Shop will cancel the order if the VAT number provided prove to be invalid or if the documents requested are not supplied.Note in General, VAT is no longer applied to the sale of the product, if is indicated the intra-Community VAT number ongoing validity. All information provided is not accurate with the intention of avoiding VAT may result in legal action against the person responsible.