Products sold by THE TIC SHOP benefit from a guarantee of conformity for one year as of the date of delivery for the goods sold. (Community directive n°99/44/EC dated May 25, 1999, relative to certain aspects of sales and guarantees for consumed goods).
Return costs incurred during transit are to be covered by the customer. The costs arising due to the return of the goods will be refunded if the guarantee of conformity is applicable to the returned goods.
The product should be returned by the national postal service. No parcel should be sent to the THE TIC SHOP head office. When your product is returned, THE TIC SHOP will take care of ensuring that it is repaired or replaced. Any returned product must be accompanied by a copy of your invoice, the guarantee certificate (in the box) and a returns coupon. The guarantee does not apply when malfunctioning results from damage caused by exterior elements, accidents (notably electrical, physical damage, misuse etc.) any actions that are against the advice and instructions given in the product manual. The guarantee conditions also exclude all products that have been modified or repaired by the customer or a non-authorized repair center.
In case where the warranty is not applicable for the reparation, the manufacturer will quote a price for repair. For any information concerning the After Sales Service, our services are available from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 7 pm: see our Contacts page.
The guarantee for products sold by THE TIC SHOP does not cover:
- the replacement of consumables (batteries, lights, fuses, aerials, headphones, microphones, recording heads or playing heading ...)
- the irregular usage or non-conforming usage of products. Please consult the instruction manual delivered with your product.
- malfunctioning due to usage with accessories (power cables etc)
- malfunctioning due to repairs effected by non-authorized personnel
- malfunctioning due to external causes
- malfunctioning due to non-conforming usage of the product (professional usage, collective usage etc)
THE TIC SHOP cannot be held responsible for the warranty should the manufacturer not honor the guarantee. The manufacturer will request administration fees, if the payment for the quotation is refused. In case of approval, a bank transfer in the amount of the quotation must be sent to VertixOn Group.